We all know horses love sugar cubes! Here's a little DIY you can do with ingredients you likely already have at your house!
Ingredients & tools:
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon water
2-3 drops red food coloring
1. Combine the sugar, water, and food coloring. Mix will with fork until the texture & color is even.
2. Use the fork to add the mixture to the mold, press it in firmly with your fingers.
3. Let the sugar hearts sit in the mold overnight to harden.
4. Remove the hearts from the mold & store in an airtight container.
5. Feed them to your pony <3
6. Send them to your horse friends who need a little extra cheering up during these times of no-shows.