For those of you who show: all you have to do is treat it like a show where you have an early class the next day!
But for those that don't show, here are some tips to get the most out of your sunrise session:
◦ Get your horse ready the day before then put a sleezy, sheet, and polo wraps on to make sure they stay as clean as possible
◦ Pack all your clothes & tack into your car the night before
◦ Wash your face with cold water in the morning to reduce any puffiness from not enough sleep! & use these under eye masks!
◦ To get rid of morning eye redness, invest in Lumify Eye Drops! They're seriously life changing. One drop in each eye will completely diminish any redness and relieve stinging as well. But of course, I'm not a doctor so consult your doctor before using.
◦ Style your hair the night before, then touch-up in the morning
◦ I've had clients get their makeup done the night before too, slept in it, then did little touch ups in the morning
◦ Take melatonin the night before to help get to sleep earlier than normal
◦ Get out to the barn early enough to clean any green spots and lunge them before the sun rises
I actually love sunrise sessions. I normally tend to go over on the time because when the sun doesn't set to stop me, I have a hard time quitting if everything is going well! So I guess a hack to getting more time with me is to schedule for a sunrise session ;)
Want even more of a head start to preparing for your session? Download my free Ultimate Shopping Guide for Your Equestrian Session!